This document collects the information that the interested party must know about the treatment of the personal data by the data controller.
The attendee authorizes, without receiving any financial consideration for it and on a voluntary basis, NTT DATA CORPORATION to capture and/or record its image and/or voice during the Event, either by itself or through any third party it authorizes, and to exploit the same as well as all those elements that identify its own image, in any of its facets, by any means of diffusion, modalities and/or forms of exploitation, including expressly the possibility of publishing its images through the internal channels of NTT DATA CORPORATION, such as the intranet, as well as in external channels such as web pages or profiles of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), online reproduction and/or streaming platforms (e.g. YouTube), meetings, forums, conferences, presentations and publications, as well as by any other means of dissemination (television, press, etc.).
Such permission is limited to the purposes of internal and external communication, promotion and advertising of NTT DATA CORPORATION and any related or ancillary activities of the foregoing. In this sense, by registering for the Event, the applicant grants the said company the right to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate its image for the purposes described in the previous paragraph. This authorization is granted in a transferable form (with the possibility of transferring it to third parties), with no time or territorial limit (for any country in the world).
Also, in compliance with the provisions of data protection regulations, we inform you that, on the occasion of your participation in the Event, we will treat your data under the conditions indicated below:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: NTT Data Corporation
Postal Address: Toyosu Center Building, 3-3, Toyosu 3-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-6033
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To enable your participation in the Event and, specifically, the sending of communications related to it; the inclusion of your data in the dossier that will be provided to the attendees; as well as the printing of elements identifying the attendees, accommodation management, insurance, meals and travel detailed below, considering the preferences, allergies and / or food intolerances manifested, where appropriate.
The following items are included:
- Full access to New Tomorrow Together Summit 2019 event
- 2 nights’ accommodation (Nov 17/18) at Fairmont Château Whistler
- 6 meals (from Nov 17 dinner to Nov 19 lunch)
- Wi-Fi access during stay
- Transfers between Vancouver Airport and Fairmont Château Whistler
- Capture your image and/or voice during the Event and diffuse it for internal and external communication, promotion and advertising purposes in the terms described above.
- Manage access control to the Event facilities.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes described and, in relation to the images captured, as long as their deletion is not requested.
In relation to access control, the data will be deleted after a period of one month from their collection, except when they have to be kept to prove the commission of acts that threaten the integrity of people, goods or facilities.
In any case, the data will be kept for a determined period based on the following criteria: (i) legal obligation of conservation; (ii) duration of the relationship with the user; and (iii) request for suppression by the interested party in the cases in which it comes.
What is the legal basis for processing?
The legitimizing basis for the treatment described is consent.
In relation to access control, the processing is based on the legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of persons, goods and facilities.
In addition, the Company will process the data of its companions, if applicable, for the purposes described above. In this sense, the attendee confirms that he/she has informed them of the aspects contained in this document and, in this case, obtained your consent to provide your data to the Company. In relation to the minor companions, he/she guarantees that both parents and/or guardians of the minor, and the minor himself if he/she is over 14 years of age, consent to the processing of their data in accordance with the provisions of this document.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Your personal data may be communicated to third parties in two cases: a request for a service provider company to process data or a transfer of data to a third party. The recipients for the purposes identified above can be the following:
- Suppliers related to the management of the Event and related activities, such as hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, printers, insurance companies or transport companies.
- Other attendees to the Event, insomuch as their data will be incorporated into a dossier that will be provided to attendees to promote networking.
- Owners of the means of diffusion, modalities and/or forms of exploitation used for the diffusion of the Event, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area.
- General public that can access its image according to the means of diffusion, modalities and/or forms of exploitation used for the diffusion of the Event.
- Likewise, in those cases in which they may serve to accredit the commission of acts that threaten the integrity of persons, goods or facilities, the data may be communicated to the Security Forces, as well as to the competent Judges and Courts.
What are your rights?
You have the right to exercise the rights set forth below, always with the limitations to them that are established in the data protection regulations.
You may revoke the consents given at any time. Once the revocation has been exercised, which will not be retroactive unless a legal provision imposing such character imposes, your data may be kept blocked during the prescription periods established by the applicable regulations. You can also ask NTT DATA CORPORATION to confirm whether your personal data are being processed and, if so, to access them. You can also request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, it is possible to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. You may also object to the processing of your data, in which case we will not process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, where appropriate, you may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or that they are transmitted to another entity.
To exercise these rights, you must send a letter to the Company, accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identification document, to the following address: Toyosu Center Building, 3-3, Toyosu 3-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-6033.
To help us process your request, please indicate in the subject “Data Protection”.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline. If it were not the case, please excuse us and contact us again in order to be able to assist you and rectify any possible technical error that has prevented us from giving you an answer in time.
Finally, you are informed of your right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority if you become aware of or consider that your personal data protection rights have been violated.
In any case, before initiating any claim, we ask you to contact us in order to try to resolve any discrepancies in a friendly way.